Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all are ready for the week ahead, I know I am. And what better way to start the week off than with a few of my favorite maternity picks from Amazon Prime! This time around, I’ve been trying my hardest to keep it cute and chic when it comes to dressing my growing belly. Not every day has been chic nor cute but hey, I’m pregnant, some days are more of a struggle to get dressed than others.
Here are my top 7 maternity essentials from Amazon Prime.
- Shorts. When you’re pregnant you’re HOT (figuratively and literally). Sometimes a girl just wants to throw on a pair of shorts and a basic tee. A great pair of maternity shorts like these won’t constrict your belly. My favorite part? They’re distressed! I promise you I’ve been living in these shorts all summer long.
- Dress. A good flowy dress is as comfortable as it gets when it comes to maternity clothes. Flowy at the bottom and fitted at the belly makes for the perfect combination.
- Tank top. A nice long maternity tank top in multiple color options will definitely get you through your entire pregnancy. They’ve actually been a necessity for me, and their inexpensive price makes it totally worth it.
- Jeans. Invest, invest, invest. Grab a few pair that can be worn with everything and you’ll be set. I myself have four good pairs that I rely on every week and my growing belly is grateful every time I put them on. I promise they’re more comfortable than using a belly band or trying to squeeze into a pair pre pregnancy jeans!
- Leggings. Who doesn’t love a good pair of leggings? You can style multiple outfits in no time at all with a pair of trusty leggings. Investing in a key piece like this will get you through those 40 weeks in style and comfort. Bonus! You’ll more than likely still be able to get use out of these even after baby is born.
- Basic tees. Simple neutral colors t-shirts go with anything and everything. Over a skirt. Over a dress. With skirts. With a cardigan. There are endless options and I can promise you they’ll be put to good use. Stock up on at least 4 basic colors like white, black, gray, and navy and you’ll be set.
- Comfy shoes. How cute are both of those shoes? It’s so important to have a good comfortable shoe while pregnant. Those swollen feet are no joke!
What’s your go-to maternity style? Do you prefer dresses? Jeans and tees? Yoga pants and sneakers? Let me know, as I am always up for new fashion inspo!